Sunday, July 14, 2013

SUDDEN SHOWERS...Huh?

The sun came up again this morning, with another  hot, uncomfortable, day predicted.  I made the decision to have my first cup of the day with the windows open, BEFORE things heat up; Get some fresh air and enjoy the morning while I still can...
About one sip into my coffee I heard a sound...NO! It can't be...I was just outside and not a cloud in the sky but...IT'S RAINING... First a little, then a full bored GULLEYWASHER(as we call it here)...I had to run out and  close the windows on my pickup truck. In the middle of an ARIZONA summer, we can, usually, only dream of rain.
Believe it or not, at such a time as this, I can only look up and say....THANK YOU! At a time like this,  don't ask, just be thankful...Forget the weatherman and enjoy a brief blessing...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know...