Saturday, June 2, 2012

My new Gold Buddy(Dry Washer)...

After I moved to Arizona and learned what a dry washer was and that, here, it's the only way to go, to find gold, I have been using my PUFFER type dry washer. While the puffer is a very light-weight machine and easy to get around with, it is slow and just does not handle enough gravel(which is to say, GOLD). I thought long and hard about it and finally I gave in and bought the larger model of Gold Buddy dry washers. I managed to get a few good days in before the desert heated up too much and I couldn't believe how fast and how much dirt this new machine will run in such a short time. This Gold Buddy(listed as Vibro static concentrator)can run, shake and concentrate the gravel as fast as I can shovel it. It runs off a leaf blower motor and keeps things going and is almost a two man operation. One to shovel in and one to keep shoveling away the tailings pile. I am happy to report that my new machine has already paid for itself. Oh Man! Do I love the feeling and the sight of all those little pieces of gold when I pan my concentrates...

1 comment:

  1. Cool drywasher. If it has paid for itself... it's more than cool...

    ReplyDelete

Let me know...