Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Last Night, it rained...

Here in the desert, unless the wind moves something, it pretty well stays in place for a long time...UNLESS it rains! After a long, hot, dry Summer, we are starting to get some rain and the temperatures are slowly coming down. Last night...the rain came down HARD. Out for a walk in the fresh morning air, I walked along a wash that runs along beside the path and noticed where last night's torrential flow had passed and guess what I saw? It had washed down far enough to take off the overburden from times passed, and exposed a nice streak of BLACK SAND(Magnetite), which is a GOOD sign if your looking for GOLD? Who knows? I might be living across the road from a lot of gold?
I might just have to grab a 5 gallon bucket and bring back a sample for my Gold Buddy to work on. Never know...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know...